Corporate policy for anti-social forces
Shirion Partners Co., Ltd. declares the following basic policy to prevent damage caused by anti-social forces.
- We will respond to anti-social forces as an organization without leaving it to the person in charge or the department in charge.
- We will respond to anti-social forces in cooperation with the police, the Center for the Promotion of Expulsion of Violence, lawyers, and other external specialized agencies.
- We will have no relationship with an anti-social force, including transactions, and by any change it turns out we have a relationship without knowing that our counterpart is an anti-social force, we will endeavor to resolve the relationship as soon as possible. We also reject unreasonable demands from anti-social forces.
- We will legally respond to unreasonable demands from anti-social forces as civil and criminal incidents.
- Even if the unreasonable demands of anti-social forces are due to scandals in our business activities or scandals of officers and employees, we will never make a back-door transaction to cover up the case. In addition, we will never provide funding to anti-social forces.